“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Packing. . .


So it's the night before my trip and by far the weirdest thing in my suitcase is a lot of 36 rubber duckies that have American Flags on them (gifts for kids in my class). You're looking at my attempt to bring American culture to South Africa (silly bands anyone?).

4 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time! I can't wait to read all about your exciting journey. BTW- I love your pic at Macy's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg silly bands!! i know what you mean!! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline,
    How was the flight? Phone home.
    Love,
    Mommy & Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline,

    I work with your mother. She shared your blog with me. I am very excited for you. I am sure you will have an amazing experience. Enjoy yourself and be sure to take a lot of pictures!
    Stay warm.
    Maryclaire

    ReplyDelete